Adsense

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Warning: a rather pathetic lifely post.

 So have this picture of a really creepy bank teller toy I found in Target one day

I have a hard time getting myself to be productive. I think I am starting to become a sort of OCD-type person; if I want to do something, I first must do a series of other things first.

Small Example: I'm hungry. However I must have a glass of juice first thing in the day, and I do not drink juice with food either. So if I have not had my first glass of juice of the day, I will not eat until after I do, and I wait about 20 minutes after drinking said juice. This happened because I want to get some of my daily fruit requirement, but also read that fruit should not be had with other food, else it will end up as waste, or mostly waste. Sometimes I forget to drink juice for hours, or forget to make food while waiting 20 minutes so I'll end up starving myself till lunch time without realizing it. I sometimes break this particular routine out of laziness or I am REALLY hungry and need to eat RIGHT NOW. Still, it's not a good thing :X

Another problem is I HATE having to talk to strangers on the phone. I end up talking too much or giving more info than required because of how nervous I get, and therefore, I haven't called up my mechanic to fix my car... which I need in order to get a real job (I currently sell my old books on Amazon, lol). I keep trying to psyche myself up to do it, and get really close, but then somethign else draws my attention and I refuse to do it afterwards. =/

Now excuse me, I need to drink some juice, it's an hour before lunchtime.

12 comments:

  1. well, more and more people are using electronic communication versus the phone, so you should be okay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a weird OCD lol.

    And why would you be nervous? Their strangers cmon...its not like you know them and them you. Just be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get customers like that all the time, it's all good, as long as you're not a total dick on the phone nobody is going to get upset.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiyee! Just sending some <3 your way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to see you're beating inertia today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol beat your ocd man, i have on the most part - its MIND OVER MATTEr.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WEiirrrddd, BUT OK, I'm OCD with my books 0_0

    ReplyDelete