Adsense

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Roseanne Barr wants to run for President

Roseanne wants to run for president, huh? She has my vote.

Seriously, if anyone ever has seen her TV show, "Roseanne" a bulk of episodes deal with how the government does not understand or care about the middleclass. Even if she could only run for a lower government position, I believe she could do some good. he only thing I'd worry about is her getting support from the House of Senate and what not, since she does not want to run as Republican or Democrat. It's highly doubtful she could make it in the proper running, but it's definitely a nice thought.

If election time comes around and she's actually on the ballet, I believe I'll be voting her. Probably throwing away my vote, but still a better option than the goofbags that usually run.

Here, have a random pokemon comic:

1 comment: